Tactical Handgun Beginners Shooting Course
Time & Location
About The Event
Learn the basic fundamentals necessary for any advanced techniques and tactics on this beginners’ no experience necessary course. Over the two days you will train with a SIG SAUER Academy (USA) certified instructor on how to handle semi-automatic pistols such as Glocks properly and safely.
This course will cover the following:
- Course introduction and briefing
- Gear placement and set up for the range, revision on shooting fundamentals.
- Explanation on how a handgun works
- Muzzle discipline and trigger finger management
- Smooth trigger control and sight alignment
- Proper grip and posture
- Fundamentals of marksmanship
- Double-tap and multiple shots
- High and low ready positions
- Tactical and slide lock relock magazine change
- Failure drill (Mozambique)
- Shooting from different distances, on the move, from kneeling position
- Shooting multiple targets
- Use of cover and concealment
- Various drills depending on the group ability
Location to be confirmed in January.
To secure your place, a deposit of £150 is required and payable directly to BZ Academy:
The full cost of the course is £499 which covers all transfers, food, accommodation, tuition, weapons hire and ammunition.
Flights are not included in the cost *arrival is for 6/3/2020 and the course starts 7/3/2020