Time & Location
30 Sept, 09:00 – 02 Oct, 09:00
BZ Academy Training Facility , Radostów Średni, Poland
About The Event
This course is designed to prepare you to respond to an active shooter situation. You will learn the theory behind active shooter attacks, how stress causes physiological changes to your body and how to overcome this stress to make correct life-saving decisions. You will learn how to correctly and safety operate a rifle including overcoming malfunctions. Through active shooter scenarios with FX Simunition, you will learn how to operate in a CQB environment, how to create an ambush to disarm the attacker.
This course will cover:
- Theory of Active Shooter Events
- AVOID - DENY - DEFEND procedures
- Physiological reactions to stress and how to deal with it
- Krav Maga rifle disarm including active shooter takedown techniques, creating an ambush and non-compliant attacker
- Firearm mechanisms, shooting fundamentals
- Multiple shoots / Multiple targets
- Dealing with rifle malfunctions
- Double-tap and reset work with a rifle
- Working with a rifle in a CQB environment including multiple attackers
To secure your place, a deposit of £150 is required and payable directly to BZ Academy:
The full cost of the course is 700EURO/ 800EURO all inclusive which covers all transfers, food, accommodation, tuition, weapons hire and ammunition.
Booking closes on 25th September 2022.
Flights are not included in the cost.
WEAPONS: AKMS/AKM and AR15 plus FX Glocks/APC
METHODS: Extensive range time and self-defence training in CQB environment
AMMUNITION: 200 x 7.62mm + 30 x 5.56mm FX + 20 x FX 9mm