Time & Location
23 Apr 2020, 10:00 – 26 Apr 2020, 14:00
About The Event
This course is designed to develop an understanding of weapon disarm techniques such as pistol and knife disarm from various angles and distances of the threat. Students will learn defensive shooting with FX ammunition and live ammunition and how to bring the pistol into operational condition for future use if needed as a self defence tool. On the last day, students will get a chance to test their knowledge as all techniques will be brought together in simulated real-life scenarios including 3rd party protection.
This course will cover:
- Handgun mechanisms and disarm theory
- Krav Maga handgun disarm basics with pressure, CQB and weapon retention drills
- Use of FX Glock and disarm on non-compliant attacker
- Shooting fundamentals and dealing with malfunctions
- Multiple targets and shots
- Double-tap and reset work
- Realistic knife fighting test
- Scenario training with FX Simunition, shock knives and multiple attackers
Location to be confirmed in January
To secure your place, a deposit of £150 is required and payable directly to BZ Academy:
The full cost of the course is £600 which covers all transfers, food, accommodation, tuition, weapons hire and ammunition.
Flights are not included in the cost.
WEAPONS: Glock 17/19 Glock FX.
METHODS: Extensive range time and self-defence training
AMMUNITION: 200 x 9mm + 50 x 9mm FX (depends on group skills and progress)