Combined Firearms Fundamentals (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
Learn to handle and operate weapons safely, improve your reaction time, shooting accuracy and increase your confidence. You will learn to handle the AR15 carbine or AK47 as your primary weapon and Glock 17/19 as your secondary weapon in various tactical situations.
This course will cover:
- Characteristics of the Glock, AR15 and AK47
- Fundamentals of gear placement, shooting, reloads and malfunctions
- Ready positions
- Recoil management
- Multiple shots
- Multiple targets
- Shooting positions
- Magazine change
- Shooting on the move
- Strong and weak hand only shooting
- Quick Intro to CQB
- Introduction to FX ammunition
- Simulations with FX ammo and scenarios
- Force to Force exercises
- Tactical use of cover
- Transition from primary to secondary weapon
- Weapons maintenance
KML or KMG Student
To secure your place, a deposit of £100 is required.
The full cost of the course is £700 which covers all transfers, food, accommodation, tuition, weapons hire and ammunition.
Flights are not included in the cost. Please ensure you are booked onto the appropriate flight arriving on 1/10/2020 to start on 4/10/2020
WEAPONS: GLOCK 17, GLOCK19, GLOCK T, M-4/AR15
AMMUNITION: 9mm – 200 rds. 5,56mm – 100 rds. 7.62mm 100rds. Depends on group skills and progress.
- Combined Firearms Fundamentals£100£1000£0